firewall problem

Hi,

as our network is behind a firewall which has ftp disabled I can not
download
the cygwin utilities.

Is there a site available which provides the possibility for download via
http?

Thanks,

Walter

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have
received this email in error please destroy it and contact the sender, via
our switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623 8000 or via return e-mail. You should not
copy, forward or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. Dresdner Kleinwort
Benson gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this email
after it is sent over the Internet and accepts no responsibility for changes
made after it was sent. Any opinion expressed in this email may be personal
to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Bank or
its affiliates. They may also be subject to change without notice.