RE: gcc-2.95.2-2 build problem (src tar ball problem?)

  Hey! I have just this minute joined this mailing list, and
by an astonishing coincidence you appear to be talking about
the appalling trouble I've been having lately trying to build
gcc-2.95.2-2 for --target=powerpc-wrs-vxworks.   I could go
into great detail about my problems, such as the fixincludes
looking in some new and previously unmentioned directory
$target/$prefix/sys-includes, but I thought I'd just jump in
very quickly here, as when I got past that problem libiberty
has been my next stumbling block. Would some kind soul please
bring me up to speed on the thread so far? Are the build problems
with 2-95.2-2 known, and are people working on fixes? Do mails
from this list get into the archives on the web site very
quickly, so I should go there to look for earlier mail in this
thread, or are they only collected there at regular intervals?
Should I have read a FAQ? Should I shut up now?

 all clues gratefully received,
           DaveK

--
"Reality is whatever doesn't go away after you stop believing in it."
                                   -- Philip K. Dick

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com