Fwd: accesing the serial port in non-blocking mode ?

Hi everybody,

please excuse this newbie question : I am trying to access and control
my serial ports using open + read/write +  tcgetattr/tcsetattr. I need
to have the read in non-blocking mode so I set the VMIN and VTIME
to be both 0.

But the read still blocks ...

I also seem to have pbs setting the speed to 115200 using the
c_flag attribute.

I have just downloaded and installed the latest cygwin.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just not possible ?

Thanks

Philippe