Re: Run Clearcase under Cygwin bash Shell

: Is there anybody run ClearCase with Cygwin bash shell? I try to find a
: way to extend our ClearCase (on Unix) to NT with minimum triggers
: (bourne shell scripts) changes.
Yes, it works fine. The NT version of CleasCase has to be installed, of
course, which can then be used either in Windows GUI mode or in Bash
command line mode like under Unix.

Thomas Wolff