Re: shared memory is corrupted

It means that you have two different versions of cygwin on your system
and, more importantly, currently in use.  The shared memory regions used
by the two different versions are therefore out of sync.

I've changed this error message to make this point a little more strongly
and it will be in the next cygwin release.

Btw, there is no need to send three separate messages to the mailing list
asking this one question.

cgf