Re: GDB on Win2k doesn't work for me.

I have the same problem. I posted about it about a week ago and didn't get
a response (probably because I mentioned that I had found a *temporary*
solution).

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/cygwin/2000-06/msg00921.html

I *do* have the latest version of gdb, AFAICT. At least, that is the
version that is sick for me. (The solution I mentioned involves using the
gdb that came with b20.1)

Maybe what I'm trying to say is: Paul, you're not alone.

Adam Schlegel