Re: SSH2 Server for Windows ?

Actually, is it possible to have two copies (one for the ssh executables and one
for other executables) of cygwin1.dll in memory?

Thanks,
Noel

yap_noel@jpmorgan.com on 06/15/2000 05:06:09 PM

To:   cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
cc:   (bcc: Noel L Yap)
Subject:  Re: SSH2 Server for Windows ?

I'm confused then.  What is libcygwin.a?  I'd at least feel more at ease if I
knew /why/ the cygwin1.dll dependency can't be removed and what the difference
between libcygwin.a and cygwin1.dll (besides static vs dynamic) are.

Thanks,
Noel

cgf@cygnus.com on 06/15/2000 05:00:14 PM

Please respond to cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com