Re: Is -mno-cygwin support being removed????

Thanks Dale for some excellent instructions.

I have successfully duplicated your results and have managed to successfully
test the FLTK v1 sources and examples with it.

One query though.

I notice the executable now links in both crtdll.dll and the newer
msvcrt.dll.

Is it possible to just have it use just msvcrt.dll?

(It appears that only _assert is used from crtdll.dll)

Hopefully this is just another instance of libraries needing to be included
in the right order.

I just use
g++ -mno-cygwin hello.cpp to get my results (expecting your doctored version
to include the right libs)

objdump -p a.exe |grep 'DLL N'
shows the necessary linked functions and dependency on crtdll.dll as well as
msvcrt.dll

// hello.cpp -- hello world example.
#include <iostream>

int main ()
{
  std::cout << "Hello world!" << std::endl;
  return 0;
}