RE: openssh and inetd woes... + TCP wrappers-7.6-cygwin.diff

[snip]

> Are you trying to use password auth or RSA auth? I'm just
> asking since RSA is not able to change the user context.

I'm using password auth. I compiled everything on Win2k and I'm testing on
NT 4 SP6a.

I'll try to recompile on NT4 tonight and see if it makes any difference.

Also, if anyone is interested: I made a small patch to get tcp wrappers to
compile. The patch is attached to this message. It works great from inetd.
For some reason I couldn't get openssh to work '--with-tcp-wrappers' it
configures ok but it doesn't seem to be working. I built ssh-1.2.27 with
libwrap.a and that worked fine. If someone could take a quick look at the
patch and verify that I didn't screw up.

Stefan

tcp_wrappers_7.6-cygwin.diff