Cygdrive Path Prefix Patch Issue

Following the recommendations from "Re: mount's --change-cygdrive-prefix
option" I have implemented the following:

1. Fixed mount's --change-cygdrive-prefix functionality to save the
specified cygdrive path prefix to the user or system registry area as
appropriate (ie, -s or -u).

2. Enhanced umount by adding the corresponding --remove-cygdrive-prefix
functionality.

Bob McGowan wrote:
> It is useful to display the current state before trying to
> modify it.  Maybe the mount command should have a specific option to do
> so, perhaps "--show-cygdrive-prefix"?  But including the cygdrive-prefix
> info as part of the default output works too.  Either way, the
> information is useful.

I would like to follow the above suggestion and further enhance mount
by adding --show-cygdrive-prefix functionality.  Unfortunately, given
the current public API there is no way (that I could find) to pass the
cygdrive path prefix information from inside Cygwin to mount for
display purposes.  Is it acceptable to add something like
cygwin_get_cygdrive_paths() to the public API?  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

P.S. When I resolve this issue, I will submit my patches to the list
for consideration.

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235