Re: Make and javac compliler problem in bash

At 11:42 PM 6/12/00 +0000, Paul Kinnucan wrote:

>That is surprising. Cygnus make works fine in Unix mode for me.
>
>Here is a makefile that I constructed to compile a little test application
>that I've been using to test the Java Development Environment for Emacs:
>
>all:
>         javac -classpath ../../classes -d ../../classes Test.java

In my case, it just doesn't work. It hangs.
I am not sure whether this another problem may be related,
but when I tried "ls /usr/bin", it seemed to hang.
I killed it, and then I brought Windows Task Manager,
and then I executed "ls /usr/bin" again.
WTM's CPU meter went up 100% for 1 min and 20 seconds, after
which "ls /usr/bin" gave me the results. Nothing was running
in background (that is, CPU usage was about 2-4 %).
But then when I tried "make", the CPU meter really didn't go up.