Re: Wierd patch problem + simple fix

This is very strange.  I don't understand why this would have changed.
We recently started converting the TMPDIR environment variable to
POSIX format but I don't understand why patch would suddenly stop
working like this.

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with some changes that I
asked Corinna to make where a path specified with a ":" or a "\"
is interpreted as an MS-DOS spec and not subject to further cygwin
interpretation beyond being checked to see if it is a symlink.

Out of curiosity, does setting TMP to something like E:/TEMP solve
anything?

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/