Hmm.. any other ideas for building from source?

Just d/l and installed the newer .dll. Now having even more problems
building from source. I d/l the src for the new .dll along with it. Put the
source as a peer to my CVS copy of the source. Ran windiff on both
directories, other than CVS specific files and a few checkins from late last
night, all appear to be equal.

Tried to build from both the CVS sources and the tarball source that was
with the new .dll . No luck, appears now configure is running into various
problems with exported functions not being present. Along with some sed
errors.

Please find attached cygcheck -s -v -r and config.logs from both my obj
directory and libiberty sub-dir under obj.

One suggestion that might alleviate all these problems... switch the
snapshot builds to use the newer .dll. IIRC I saw a build log that showed
the snapshots being built with B20.

All help appreciated, obviously I can make use of the cygwin environment,
but very difficult to make changes or submit patches if it will not build
itself?

GBS

configure_obj.log

cygcheck.out