installation problems (solved?)

Win95 system!
I tried to install using setup over the
internet.  This was something that had
previously seemed to work, but for the last
several days I've been getting the message
that no connection was possible.  So I
manually downloaded the entire directory
(recursive) of latest.
Setup now said that it had finished
immediately! (I didn't believe it!)  So I
removed Cygnus B20.  Then setup proceeded in
a (normal manner).  This time I told it to
install to C:\CygWin instead of taking the
default.  Seemed to work properly, all the
pieces listed themselves as the setup program
stepped through it's dance.  (I haven't yet
tried to actually execute it, but the INSTALL
seems to have worked.)

I *was* rather surprised that the folder that
my current version of CygWin was in still
called itself B20.  I think that that was the
version created by the CD (or possibly I
downloaded after getting the CD).  Anyway,
the CD version had sufficient warnings on
problems with Win95 usage that I never really
exercised it (but now that X window is on the
horizon this is becoming *MUCH* more
interesting! [I wonder just what I would need
to distribute with a program, but that
probably has to wait for the "final"
version]).