Re: cp, rm, date executables

Running setup installed the following executables into \cgywin\bin:
        bison.exe bunzip2.exe bzcat.exe bzip2.exe bzip2recover.exe cmp.exe
        cygwin.bat diff.exe diff3.exe egrep.exe fgrep.exe find.exe
        glib-1.2.dll gmake.exe gmodule-1.2.dll grep.exe gthread-1.2.dll
        gunzip.exe gzexe gzip.exe libidl-0.6.dll locate.exe m4.exe
        nsinstall.exe patch.exe runtest sdiff.exe sed.exe shmsdos.exe
        uname.exe xargs.exe zcat.exe zcmp zdiff zforce zgrep zmore znew
Both \cygwin\usr\bin and \cygwin\usr\local\bin are empty.

Is it possible the 'setup' program ended pre-maturely?  It didn't appear
to.  I know that our firewall requires that passive ftp be used, but that
didn't prevent the files listed above from being downloaded and installed.

I had looked at the cygwin site as well as the two North American mirror
sites.  But I just looked at one of the UK mirror sites and found the
'full.exe' that the Mozilla site mentioned.  It just finished downloading,
so I'll install it and see what I get.

Thanks.

-Dan Suslo