-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: cygwin-owner
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 9. Mai 2000 10:31
An: cygwin
Betreff: Problem with Autoscan!!!

every time  I try to call autoscan I get the following error.   Any ideas

          bash: /usr/local/bin/autoscan: No such file or directory

Thanks in Advance

Phil

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential
 and may only be read by the intended recipient.