From: cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com]On Behalf Of K. Haley
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 1:04 AM
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: info ??

I used install-info to create the top level node.  Since the command has to
be run for each file I used the following:

for FI in `ls /usr/info/*.info` ; do install-info -info-dir /usr/info
/usr/info/$FI ;done

or something like that.

At 02:19 AM 5/2/00, you wrote:
>Tim Prince writes:
> > Try the version from
> > http://cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1/index.html
> >
>or, remount your filesystem in text-mode (fixed the problem for me!).

---
Kenneth Haley <mailto:khaley@bigfoot.com>
Yahoo! Messenger -- http://profiles.yahoo.com/haleykd
Website  http://www.bigfoot.com/~khaley