Re: [mingw] Status of availability of features which allow correct and seamless support of DLLs in current GNU-Win32 releases

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 11:13:44AM +0300, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
>    I cannot talk reasonably about something being wrong about PE
>with binutils simply because I never tried to submit patch directly,
>so cannot say that something was rejected. Moreover, look at binutils
>maillist shows that, if maintainers allocate theit time proportionally
>to requests, that PE really don't get top priority.

Actually, I monitor the binutils mailing list and I don't see much
traffic about PE.  That is really irrelevant, though, since the
volunteers who maintain binutils are free to spend their time however
they wish.

I've noticed some improvement in PE handling in current sourceware
snapshots, so maybe there is hope on this front.

cgf