Starring Cygwin from the windows under program in explorer

I tried again to see if it would work. On my computer, for some reason, when
starting Cygwin from Cygwin Solutions menu, Windows tells me that it can
only be done in MS-DOS. Go to MS-DOS (No windows running) and Cygwin tells
me that this program can only be run in Windows.
Fix, please.