Getting involved, was Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?

> I was just taking an opportunity to make an
> observation and I really should have made it clearer that I
> was not in any way put out by you making a simple query.

Likewise, I should have pointed out that I was making a
general philosophical point rather than a personal attack.
Certain red lights go off when people try to justify things
in terms of their own laziness. :)

As far as getting stuck in and doing stuff goes, this is
something I should certainly do more of. I've ported quite
a few things for my own personal use that aren't on the ported
list at present; any ideas as to the best way to make these
available?

I'd try working on the core but my brain doesn't have very
much swap space right now. Maybe in a month.

Simon

__END__

computer.