dumb Tcl/Tk/expect question

ok, I've got a Tcl/Tk script I wrote several years ago, that I'm
trying to get going again on NT/cygwin

it also uses expect

I've had it going before using the windows ports of Tcl/Tk/expect
at this page:

  http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/people/chaffee/expectnt.html

but I'd rather use the ones with cygwin, just for consistency (and
it appears they use the same version anyway)

so, with that port I had used "package require expect" to get things
rolling - but that's failing with cygwin (can't find package expect,
etc.)

so my dumb question is, is this the right thing to do?  do I need
to set the Tcl_Library and Tk_Library env vars?  do I need to add
something else to my path?

thanks in advance,

-John