Re: Backspace prob with vim under rxvt

"Charles S. Wilson" wrote:

>   I don't see this behavior. What are your stty settings, CYGWIN
> variable settings, .inputrc contents, and .vimrc contents?

what do you recommend for those?  I don't use vim, but I have been
having problems with rxvt after upgrading to 1.1 (it worked fine with
the snapshots)

I was using CYGWIN=tty and TERM=ansi

that was using the rxvt 2.6PRE2 from http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html,
so I also tried your build (since I'm using most of your other stuff as
well - thanks tons - still trying to get a cygwin build of XEmacs, though)

anyway, when I use your build, with your libX11.dll, it keeps failing
with:

_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111

I actually mostly use shell mode in XEmacs, so this isn't a huge
annoyance to me, but still I'm curious (and occasionally it is nice
to just pop up an "xterm")

thanks,

-John