FAQ maintainer

I'm pleased to announce that David Starks-Browning (starksb@ebi.ac.uk)
has graciously volunteered to be the FAQ maintainer.  As I mentioned,
to him, I would like to make the FAQ a living document and David will
help make that a reality.

As many of you have probably noticed the FAQ does not reflect the current
net release.  I hope that with David's help this will change in the
upcoming weeks.

cgf