Re: any question?

--- Ricardo Rugerio <r_rugerio@yahoo.com> wrote:

>    Hi all,
>
>    I´m new on this... before nothing, excuseme my
> english, I´m learning....

Your English is working for you fine.  However, you native language would be,
?Italian? (guessing from your name and the output below).

>    I´d download the CDK (I think it is the b19)

A very old distribution.  Version 1.1.0 should be out soon.  Wait before you
update your distribution.

>    I installed it, but when I try it, I got this
> errors:
>
>    "sin espacio en entorno"
>    "sin espacio en entorno"
>
>    It say, "withouth enough space on environment", and
> I don´t know what is this, or what mean this?
>
>    and I don´t get a sheel... what happen?

This is a Win98 problem.  It is discussed in the FAQ located at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/.

>    another question is I´m working on a machine with
> windows 98, I can work CDK with this?, or is needed
> only windows NT?

Yes, the CDK should work with Win98.  However, I doubt that many still use
version b19.  Watch for the announcement on this list for the next Net release.

>    I hope you can help me with this...

I hope I did.

>    Ricardo Rugerio.

=====