getch etc

Hi

I have been trying to use some of the functions defined in the conio.h
header file.
These are the direct keyboard input routines normally defined in MS 'C' or
Borland 'C'.
Even though they are defined in the header file and the source compiles to
object ok,
I get undefined reference errors when I try to link.

Which library are these function objects stored in???

Thanx

Laurence

** if you want to know what the program really does, look at the code **

laurence@orchards.org.uk