Re: [ANN] PW32 the (alternative) Posix-over-Win32 layer 0.3.0 released

Hmm.  I would like to receive opinions on whether people consider this
announcement to be off-topic.

We don't see any DJGPP announcments here.  We don't see any UWIN or Interix
traffic.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that Mikey announced here, either.
(How's that for giving a plug to all of cygwin's competitors?)

I don't think that announcements of (alternative) Posix-over-Win32 layers are
on topic here but if everyone else disagrees, my opinion can be changed.

cgf