RE: Bug. "File or path name too long"

Hi Derek,

Yes, I'm suggesting that you debug the Cygwin code.  This is an open source
project with very few contributors.  We need all the help we can get on
debugging, so if you're having a problem that is uncommon to others then you
should help debug the code and submit patches.  If you're patches are extensive
then you must submit the proper release forms find out the cygwin webpage.

Earnie.