Re: [Fwd: cygwin-src-20000125: patch to not convert cmdline to OEM]

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 09:35:27PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
>Hi,
>
>although I should have been subscribed to the cygwin-developers mailing list
>since 03.02.2000, I havn't received any mails so far.

You obviously have problems with your mail software.

I saw your patch and replied to it on 14-February-2000.
I sent mail to both the cygwin-developers mailing list and to you
directly.

I have no idea if you'll see this reply, but, if you do, try searching
the archives for my original reply.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourcware.cygnus.com/          http://www.redhat.com/