Re: winsock2

> I am trying to get a real simple winsock2 app working.
> My problem is that none of the symbols in libws2_32.a will resolve.
> I have looked at this library with nm and the problem appears to
> be that all of the symbols are prefixed with double underscore
> whereas in libwsock32.a they are preifxed with single underscore.

I've just updated the winsock2 header on 2000-02-28, and should be
reasonably complete now to be more or less complete. There was also
a bug that had leading underscores in the ws2_32.def file that was
fixed on 2000-01-18 which should fix your particular problem.

You can access Cygwin via CVS or get the snapshots (see the Cygwin
home page for more info).

Regards,
Mumit