RE: Re: Make problem

At 04:40 PM 2/29/00 -0600, Chuck Irvine <Chuck.Irvine@mail.sprint.com> wrote:

>I believe that I had a similar problem with the b20 make distribution.

His problem is that he's trying to run bash, a Unix shell, in Cygnus make's
win32 compatibility mode. Starting make in Unix mode (via the environment
variable MAKE_MODE or the command switch --unix) is all that is necessary
to cure his problem, assuming he wants to use bash has the shell for making
things. The win32 and unix compatiblity modes are described in the Cygwin FAQ.

- Paul