rsh on cygwin

Title: rsh on cygwin

I've looked at rsh.exe from http://www.lexa.ru/sos, ports provided by Sergey Okhapkin.  I've seen messages indicating that only telnetd and ftpd from the gnu inet package were actually ported and the rest were just compiled.  This rsh.exe doesn't work so I was wondering if anyone knows of one which does.  Unfortunately ssh isn't really an option for me at this time.

Brian