Re: Syntax of RC files?

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, CRETEL Dominique wrote:

> I'm not on the mailing list but would like to ask a question about
> resources (RC file).
> So reply me to my e-mail address please.
>
> I would like to know where I can find the quick reference of the syntax
> used by the cygnus resource compiler windres?

1. Get a book on Windows programming.

2. Search MSDN on the web. For RC file syntax, start with:

   Linkname: Resource-Definition Statements

Note that while windres follows Microsoft's spec, MS RC compiler adds
some undocumented extensions that are quite widely used, but unsupported
by windres. There are of course plain ol' bugs in windres.

Regards,
Mumit