Re: 'new' broken in 2-95.2

--- Norman Vine <nhv@yahoo.com> wrote:
-8<-

> This is with a fresh install of
> b20.1 full.exe
> cygwin-inst-19991201.tar.gz
> cygwin1-19991205.dll.gz

I understand that this snapshot is broken.  Pthreads were turned _on_ on the
fifth of the month.  I suggest you use either a more recent dll or the one from
the cygwin-inst tarball.  The more recent snapshots are reporting to be good.
Also, Corinna's ntsec coding is turned on by default in the snapshots.  If you
don't know what this is you need to look at the sgml file documenting this.

> binutils-2.9.4-cygb20.tar.gz
> gcc-2.95.2-cygb20.tar.gz
> gcc-2.95.2-dev-ss.tar.gz
> in that order