Missing winnt.h Definitions?

Can someone define the missing NT_TIB and other supporting code for me?  I've
tried researching via the net and can only find piece meal information.  If
you've a URL where I can find the info it would help.

FYI, TIB is an acronym for Thread Information Block and is a.k.a. TEB or Thread
Environment Block.  There is some information from the MSJ but I haven't found
enough to construct what is needed.

TIA,

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>