From: Georg Fusz [mailto:fusz@cadlab.tu-berlin.de]
Sent: Friday, 3 December 1999 4:10 pm
To: earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Inc)
Subject: Re: RCS 5.7 make to big *,v-Files

Thank you for the hints!

The solution was:
The RCS package in ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/os2/gnu/devtools/
comes with with an enhancede version of "diff", which can compare files
in the DOS- and the UNIX-Style. The "diff" in CygWin can't do that.

After changing the sequence in my PATH enviroment variable all works
well.

I must confess, that there was a hint in the documentation of the
RCS-package, but I understood it only after reading your hints.

Thank you!

Greeting from Berlin

Georg Fusz