ming exec forks ???

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the execv() system call. With the Cygwin
gcc and libraries it works fine, but with the Ming equivalents
it acts more like fork(), spawning off a child then continuing,
without waiting for the child to die first.

I'm sorry, I'd write to the ming-gcc list if I knew of one.

If someone could suggest a replacement function to use, or
direct me towards the ming-gcc mailing list, I'd most
appreciate it.