RE: CYGWIN environment var

Yeah, you're right, I think I gave the wrong impression: there's indeed a
lot of information there, but the one I was looking for (ntsec) is not
there. So, the right question should have been: "where can I find up-to-date
information on the ntsec option of the CYGWIN env var?" (also, it would be
good to know if there are other unlisted options such as ntsec that we
should be aware of)

My apologies (and compliments) to the writers of the User's Guide.

Best regards,

Andre
--
André Oliveira da Costa