RE: Newlib 1.8.1 problem: strcat causes bus address error

> ----------

I am sorry about that. I sent the message to the wrong mailing list by
mistake.

> It is probably best to send your query there.

I did not know that there is a newlib mailing list. It was not available on
the Cygnus mailinglist page, so I sent the message to the cross-GCC list and
to the address in the readme (newlib@cygnus.com) and (by mistake) to the
cygwin mailing list.

Thanks for your message.

Groeten
          Johan

--
    o      _____           ||  Johan Borkhuis                |
 _/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo   ooo  'o!o!o                      o!o!o`
= VxWorks page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html =