Re: Cygwin 1.0 CD

Actually, it sounds to me like the problem is as simple as either not
creating directories directly under the installed directory and/or
mounting your source directories as text mounts.

If you are copying include files into a directory mounted off the cygwin
root you will have to convert them to CRLF format.  Or, you could
remount your root as non-binary.

cgf