RE: X11 include files with Cygwin V1.0

Ummmm, I do not know why 6 files from X11R5 are in
/usr/i686-cygwin/icnlude/X11.  Yes they should not be there, I
agree.  X11R5 header files are practically of no use for development
purposes.

You are right linking against X11R6 libs and using X11R5 would
efinitely creat bad executables.  Beside there are only 6 files,
which are by no means a complete set of X11R5 header files.

Suhaib