Cygwin CD

Out of the people on this list contributing, and  so far there have been
several who seem very active and very helpful, who gets compensation for
people buying the cd?  If none of you do, then I won't buy it, and possibly
try and find information on the community pricing.  If you guys make money
from this then I'll buy a cd..  Do any of y'all work for Cygnus?

The cd is cheap, and I like cygwin, but mostly I like cygwin for the outside
contributions so far.