From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) [mailto:lhall@rfk.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 4:09 PM
To: Mike MacDonald
Subject: RE: permissions

Yes, ntsec is on by default in the snapshots.  Unless you have things set
up just right, this will cause trouble.  You can find info about how to
set things up for ntsec in the mail archives (can't remember if it was the
cygwin list archives or the cygwin-developers list archives though).  If
you don't care about using ntsec, its fine to turn it off as you have...

Larry