RE: Executable-file error 0xc0000005 compiled by Mumit Khan's gcc 2.95??

This has nothing to do with Mumit Khan's GCC 2.95
You code is trying to access a forbidden zone ;-) which
belongs to NT and no software should access it.
Use debug and look for wrong pointers.

Suhaib

BTW: There is PGCC 2.95.1 (Pentium Compiler Group) available at
http://siddiqi.webjump.com
if you still think it is GCC 2.95 fault