Re: rxvt and vim together

I don't use bash-in-cmd.exe at all. I use bash-in-rxvt, so there's no
where else for vim to go! Two ways to do this:

1) set all appropriate environment variables in NT properties window or
95/98 autoexec.bat. Start bash with a shortcut whose target is
"X:\FULL\WINDOWS\PATH\rxvt.exe {other options here} -e
X:\FULL\WINDOWS\PATH\bash.exe". Either use the rxvt-no-X port from
http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html or use an xserver with a "regular"
cygwin rxvt.exe.

2) use a Windows Scripting Host -based script, written in javascript or
visual basic, to set the appropriate environment variables, and then
exec "X:\FULL\WINDOWS\PATH\rxvt.exe {other options here} -e
X:\FULL\WINDOWS\PATH\bash.exe" from within that script. See my recent
post in the "Console Resizer" thread for an example:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/cygwin/1999-10/msg00359.html

--Chuck