Re: Console Resizer

Arthur,Tirumal,Chuck,Bernard,Stephan, and Earnie

You folks certainly burned up the wires last night attempting to solve my
problems.
Thanks to all. I think I've got enough suggestions to work on for a while.
I'll be busy today, and out of the office, so you'll have to wait for a day or
so to find out what happens as I try out your suggestions one by one.

Thanks again

"No matter where you go, there you are." ......... Buckaroo Banzai

mailto:jbuff@pacific.net