compiling kerberos5 (v1.0.6, v1.1) with 20.1 fails

The ported software page
(http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ported.html) bears a large banner
saying that you can compile kerberos 5 under cygwin.  Using 20.1,
however, I've tried in vain to compile the MIT Kerberos distribution
(http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www) v 1.0.6 and the recently-released
1.1 without success on W95.  With krb5-1.1, The are only about a dozen
errors involving a conflicting definition or a missing definition.  It
doesn't seem too serious, but more than I have time to deal with at my
low level of expertise.

So this is a bug report (against the web page if nothing else).

Any advice (by email) would be much appreciated.