Cygnus Web site crashes Internet Explorer!

Internet Explorer 5 crashes repeatedly when I try to access the URL:

ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/snapshots

Here's the start of the Dr. Watson dump:

Application exception occurred:
        App: exe\iexplore.dbg (pid=325)
        When: 10/14/1999 @ 7:10:28.823
        Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

This happens on both a NT machine in my office, and a Win95 machine at home.

Any idea why?

Richard Stanton
Haas School of Business
U.C. Berkeley