RE: How to build static lib's

The modified source code as well as  GTK+ and GNOME for
MINGW32 is at: It is compiled using egcs-1.1.2, as far I remember
from
the notes on URL.

For more information about the port or GLib, GTk+ and the GIMP to
native Windows, and pre-built binary packages, see
http://www.iki.fi/tml/gimp/win32/ or
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/

Suhaib