programming win3.*/9x/NT GUI applications with cygwin

Hello,

	I was wondering if anyone knows of a URL where I could get some
good documentation on how to program Win* GUI applications. I'm new at
this and trying to learn it, so I have no prior experience with
programming for the Windows GUI; all my previous experience has been with
text only applications in C. Is there a list of the function calls for
using the Win* GUI with information on how to use these functions/what
they do?

Thanks.