B20 : Linking EnumPrinters and/or GetPrinter

Hello, I'm having problems getting a print utility to work from within my program. The problem is I can't seem to link the GetPrinter and EnumPrinters functions. In fact the only ones that I've got to link are OpenPrinter and ClosePrinter.Your faq mentions possible problems within the Header file, but I've changed the Function call to the same name as appears in libwinspool.a (as reported by nm) and still had no luck.

Please help.

Simon Hutchins.